07 Suburban middle seats interchange?

Malamute

Adventurist
I have an 07 Suburban, the middle seats came out first day I had it, they dont fold flat like the older ones did, and I rarely if ever hauled humans in the back, just dogs, and as sleep area. Will any of the earlier gens of Suburban middle seats fit the bolt pattern, or be close enough that I could use the right side (the 40 of the 60/40 bench) as a single human seat and have it fold flat? I saved the right side seat base plate, I can cut it down clean and weld other periods of seat brackets to it if need be, but a close bolt pattern would of course be best.

The rest of the middle seat area is going to be decked over as storage and sleeping space. If there arent any right side single seats I could adapt then the entire thing will be decked over. This vehicle is the start of being capable of towing a cargo trailer camper rig to escape winter. Its a slow process, but the plan is build a cargo trailer camper I can haul the bike and sidecar to Arizona and have living space inside.

Temporary deck.

The dog platform will be boxed in with plywood for more secure storage and keeping junk out of the way and out of sight and not lose any real usable space for dogs. The mounts from the 95 Suburban dont match up quite right. Needs a little visit to the welding shop.

Attachments

• Temp deck 1.jpg
    Temp deck 1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Temp deck 2.jpg
    Temp deck 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom