95 Ford Ranger Build

DangerRanger69

Adventurist
alright so i lost access to my last account, but i had a 96 grand cherokee but it flopped and i no longer have it. BUT i got a 95 ford ranger im building up so this thread will be the process for that and also in case i got questions for it. right now its super stock 1995 2wd with a v6. once i get to my new command im going to abuse their shop to build this up (assuming e2 life treats me well). general goal is a prerunner (i know i know hypersonic desert rat), but i plan on making it a overland friendly to an extent. so anyways, has anyone dropped f150 beams on a ranger? im debating when i get there, buying some farmers old broken down 90s f150 and parting it for my ranger. 150 beams will extend it about 4 inches on each side, make it sit a couple inches higher up front as well. but anyways, taking that f150 and taking the front suspension setup, knuckles, rear axle, and steering. maybe some other parts, we shall see. thats in regards to the f150 on top of welding an extra foot to the radius arms for long travel. rear suspension will just be some 64 inch leaf springs because im poor and dont want to chop my frame... but back to the main question, how to drop f150 beams on a ford ranger. stay tuned i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom