NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hey everyone, my name is Keith. I've been off roading and overlanding since about 2013 or so. I started out with a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that heavily modified for rock crawling. That slowly started seeing overlanding mods added to it and I evolved from rock crawling to overlanding. The Wrangler was replaced by a 2020 Jeep Gladiator for a couple of years before that was in turn replaced by a 2022 RAM Power Wagon. We have also had an Off Grid Trails Expedition 2.0 since 2019 as well. Most of my adventures are either solo affairs or with my son and my father for bigger trips.

The original Jeep setup for overlanding...
DV2018-0157.jpg

The Gladiator...
2021OverlandExpoMW-6545.jpg

The Power Wagon...
3Gen2022-Day8-8.jpg

Hi everyone - I am David from the UK and living in Switzerland. Love the outdoors and getting in to the more remote parts of Europe and North Africa.
Would love to make it over to US some time and spend some time in the vast wilderness! Great to have found americanadventurist.com !

Hi everyone - I am David from the UK and living in Switzerland. Love the outdoors and getting in to the more remote parts of Europe and North Africa.
Would love to make it over to US some time and spend some time in the vast wilderness! Great to have found americanadventurist.com !

Welcome!

:home

Back
Top Bottom