Porsche Cayenne mods.

WashingtonTaco

Adventurist
A friend that owns a 2004 Porsche Cayenne 4S was in need of a offroad winch bumper installation. With zero room in the the garage (due to regearing the GX) I agreed to freeze and we managed to get the bumper installed in about 4 hours just under the soffit of my garage. Working on non Toyotas isn't new to me but a Porsche is. Things went fairly smoothly all things considered. The bumper is made by Eurowise and appears to be a solid constructed bumper. He doesn't own a winch yet but the bumper has provisions for one.

He plans on a few mods before he powder coats it and plans on rocking bare for a few months.

PC4.jpg
PC3.jpg
PC2.jpg
PC1.jpg

I'm really considering buying an older Cayenne and turning it into a camping rig--small lift, tube bumper, roof rack, etc. Does anyone know of a blog or similar website dedicated to such vehicles. I'm just starting my research.

In 2006 or 7 Porsche created a factory off-road race car to compete in the Trans Siberian Rally and WON.
they also created a version that you could buy called the Transsyberia.

Here’s a brief intro..
https://www.autotrader.com/car-news...ia-was-bizarre-256531/comment-page-2#comments

And here’s a video of one of the stages in the 2008 race.

In theory you should be able to go to your local Porsche dealer and order parts off the car that was for sale to modify your Cayenne..

Back
Top Bottom