NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Saw your Desert Event on Bill Burke's FB page, so decided to come on by. Just moved from California to Idaho. Have been a long time member of TLCA, after buying a Land Cruiser in 2008 and got hooked on overlanding. After my first offroad trip I went to Dirty Toy School in Dec 2008 where I discovered the most important upgrade to a 4x4 is the driver. I have made much better decisions after that training, but still occasionally get caught in a bad one. Like discovering this quicksand in Capitol Reef back in 2015 on a solo trip with the wife. Did buy a PullPal and get my Ham License after this trip. Those are Bill Burke's former MaxTrax (he cracked with his motorhome) under the rear wheels. Didn't seem like a glamour shot of the Cruiser fit here.

:coolphotos

Welcome!

Hello all,

I'm Mike from NJ. My current money pit is a Jeep 392. :)

I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and learning from everyone here.

Welcome!

AAF28254-6F54-4C3D-9D2A-0CBED29A44B1.jpeg

Hi everyone my name is Nissa and im in IE. I love hiking, offroading, shooting, camping, and homesteading! I love the outdoors and can't miss an opportunity to take my family out into the wild! I currently drive a 2019 4Runner that we are slowly turning into an overlanding vehicle that can fit our family of 4.5 ( our Australian Red Heeler too!). I can't Wait to join yall on this year's camping trip! Follow me on IG: @Nissalln

Hi everyone my name is Nissa and im in IE. I love hiking, offroading, shooting, camping, and homesteading! I love the outdoors and can't miss an opportunity to take my family out into the wild! I currently drive a 2019 4Runner that we are slowly turning into an overlanding vehicle that can fit our family of 4.5 ( our Australian Red Heeler too!). I can't Wait to join yall on this year's camping trip! Follow me on IG: @Nissalln

Welcome in!

:home

Hello everyone,
My name is Josh, out of the San Diego area and fairly new to the overlanding stuff. I learned of this group during the OFW event hosted by 395jnky and wanted to register, meet me people, and make me adventures! It is usually me, my 4 year old son, and 2 year old daughter as my wife is currently deployed, but once she's back it'll be all 4 in the tundra wheels down adventure bound!
Cheers,
Josh

Hello everyone,
My name is Josh, out of the San Diego area and fairly new to the overlanding stuff. I learned of this group during the OFW event hosted by 395jnky and wanted to register, meet me people, and make me adventures! It is usually me, my 4 year old son, and 2 year old daughter as my wife is currently deployed, but once she's back it'll be all 4 in the tundra wheels down adventure bound!
Cheers,
Josh

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom