NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello Everyone! Im Anthony from Central California. I‘m just starting out and hope to see you all out on the trail.

WELCOME!

Untitled design.png

Last edited:
Howdy Everyone! I'm Darren from North Lake Tahoe. @jra_darren on insta. @Darren_Springer on YouTube. Avid Mountain biker which goes hand in hand with 4x4 to get to the goods. Currently building a 2023 F-350/Bowen flatbed/OEV Hudson Bay to support my habit. I also have a trusty 4Runner. Looking forward to the winter meet-up, I need some knowledge and new gear!
20220527_143410.jpg

Howdy Everyone! I'm Darren from North Lake Tahoe. @jra_darren on insta. @Darren_Springer on YouTube. Avid Mountain biker which goes hand in hand with 4x4 to get to the goods. Currently building a 2023 F-350/Bowen flatbed/OEV Hudson Bay to support my habit. I also have a trusty 4Runner. Looking forward to the winter meet-up, I need some knowledge and new gear!View attachment 63371

Welcome! Always glad to share what we've tried, what worked, and what didn't.

We are the Holland's, Dale and Donna, established 1983! We are overloading and Jeep adventurers! We run around in a 2018 JLU Rubicon dragging a 2021 Turtleback Expedition T3. Based in Phoenix, Arizona! We get to Northern AZ, Southern Central Utah quite frequently. Trips next year include the Maze in late March and Western Colorado in July/August! Retired Submariner who likes to tinker around with the Jeep and always looking for that next adventure!

IMG_0597.jpeg

We are the Holland's, Dale and Donna, established 1983! We are overloading and Jeep adventurers! We run around in a 2018 JLU Rubicon dragging a 2021 Turtleback Expedition T3. Based in Phoenix, Arizona! We get to Northern AZ, Southern Central Utah quite frequently. Trips next year include the Maze in late March and Western Colorado in July/August! Retired Submariner who likes to tinker around with the Jeep and always looking for that next adventure!

View attachment 63400

Welcome!

IMG_0178.jpeg

hello. Joel and based in Burbank CA. glad to join this community, though it may take me a while to become an active participant since i am on two wheels when traveling. i placed an order for a 4x4 in 2021 and don't have a delivery date yet. i'm excited to get back to exploring the backcountries, which started in the 80s but now want to switch back and forth between 2 and 4 wheels. cheers!

hello. Joel and based in Burbank CA. glad to join this community, though it may take me a while to become an active participant since i am on two wheels when traveling. i placed an order for a 4x4 in 2021 and don't have a delivery date yet. i'm excited to get back to exploring the backcountries, which started in the 80s but now want to switch back and forth between 2 and 4 wheels. cheers!
Welcome!

View attachment 63400
you guys should come out to the desert event! would love to see you guys (no wind this time like KofA ! )

IMG_7378.jpeg
IMG_6702.jpeg
IMG_6586.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg
hello everyone. My name is Chad and my side kick is Rip. We overland anywhere there are trails. If you are interested in outdoor adventure with great views and cooking then give us a follow on IG. CMFB_adventure

can't wait to see you on the trails

Joel is a legend over on ADVRider putting on the yearly Death Valley Noobs Rally and doing a lot for the two wheel sport. Welcome Joel!
Eric

Welcome Joel!

IMG_6190.png

Hi. My name is Michael Rodriguez.

I escaped the Peoples Republik of Kommifornia 20 year ago and live in Arizona because I love to explore. I am a lifelong overlander, back in the old days we called it "off-roading"

Last edited:
Hi. My name is Michael Rodriguez.

I escaped the Peoples Republik of Kommifornia 20 year ago and live in Arizona because I love to explore. I am a lifelong overlander, back in the old days we called it "off-roading"

Welcome!

:desert

Jim Kennedy here, always looking for my next adventure. Excited to attend my first event this Feb. About 3 years into offroading and loving every minute of it.

Attachments

• IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4164 3.jpg
    IMG_4164 3.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5385.jpg
    IMG_5385.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3114 (1).JPG
    IMG_3114 (1).JPG
    704.3 KB · Views: 53
Hello - my name is Chet and I adventure full time in a 2021 AEV Prospector and Four Wheel Camper. Although the 2024 Desert Rendezvous is full I placed my name on the waiting list and really hope I can join everyone since I am spending the winter here is AZ, CA, and NV.

Here are some of the trails I completed in 2023: Texas Hill Country, East Texas 450 Loop, Georgia Traverse, Allegheny Discovery Route, Laurel Highlands 200, Cross Pennsylvania Adventure Trail, Trans New Jersey Trail, Georgia Adventure Trail, Panhandle Adventure Trail, Cheeseburger Loop, Organs Loop, Sedona Backcountry Trail, Bloody Basin Trail, Crown King Road, Senator Highway, Big Bend Adventure Route, Big Bend Ranch 150, and El Camino del Diablo.

And here are a few picture of my rig:

232582327_4262968317104220_5156522520734339324_n.jpg

ECDD 11.jpg

BBE 10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom